Date Night - Lets get ready - Time to Groom
It is date night and you hate to admit, you haven't been on a date for some time. Oh Noooo...Things may have gotten out of control.Maybe a trim or shave to help get ready just in case. This goes for both men and woman. Lol. It's 2017 ladies and gentlemen and yes both men and women do a little landscaping down their. Men lets face it. Your lady does not want to spend time down in a jungle trying to find your penis little alone use her mouth around and or on it. It's not the 70's. Mad crazy amount pubic hair is not ok. Let us see what are options are when it comes to Manscaping or womanscaping. Scissors are always a good start. At least a well snipped area is a way of showing you care. Don't afraid to trim it low especially if your on the go. He or she will really appreciate especially if we are adventuring into that area. So we have done a nice job of trimming and everything looks neat and under control. But wait a second, is that really good enough? I have to admit it is nice with very little or hardly and hair at all (Landing Strip) . Regular Shaving Creme really doesn't work well for personal shaving areas. they leave the skins too dry and in some case a small pimple like rash is not uncommon. We sell a Product called Coochy Creme. It is a shaving creme designed for private area shaving. It is specially formulated with skin loving ingredients. we love this stuff, all our staff uses it including myself. If you use this product on a regular basis it will help prevent if not eliminate razor bumps and ingrown hairs. Coochy can be used to anywhere including legs and the armpit area. Because it such a great moisturizer it even makes a fantastic hair conditioner. Coochy also comes in many scents, each with their own aromatic qualities. For those with super sensitive skin coochy brand also make a An After Shave protective mist to help with any post shaving bumps and a Intimates Powder for total protection.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Down-There Shaving:
- DO trim your hair down with scissors as short as possible before shaving.
- DON’T use a heavy scented lotion to moisturize afterwards. The chemicals within the lotion often times irritate the area. Instead, look to apply aloe vera, baby oil, or baby powder.
- DO bathe beforehand to soften coarse hair.
- DON’T simply use soap when shaving. Apply a shaving cream that will work to lather the pubic area, helping to reduce irritation.
Our last suggestion is to try Waxing removal which can be expensive and in some cases waxing is more like S and M then a hair removal process. that being said these are effective ways to take care of unwanted body hair.
Shaving Vs. Waxing
Waxing versus shaving the bikini line. Cleaning up this area is a must to look your best in your swimsuit. But just how are you going to get rid of that hair? We cover two of the most popular temporary methods, the good and bad to cutting it off, or ripping it out.
Waxing: Having certain medical conditions using specific products or taking some medications can conflict with waxing and leave skin red or scabby. You also have to be careful if you have allergies as there are different ingredients used to cleanse the skin, in the wax itself and applied post hair removal to soothe and remove remaining product.
- Shaving: Many people have sensitivities or allergies to some ingredients, like fragrances and preservatives found in many shaving gels and creams. These reactions can make skin red, irritated, inflamed or itchy.
Waxing: This of course depends on how much hair is being removed and if a shape, like a landing strip, triangle, square or rectangle needs to be waxed in placed. If you make an appointment exactly how long it takes depends on the speed of the tech, but it shouldn't be more than an hour.
If you do it yourself, you should really only remove the hair outside your bikini line and that should also take about an hour or so depending on how much practice you've had.
Waxing: You can get a waxing kit from $25 - $100 that can last for a couple to many hair removal sessions depending on how much hair you remove each time and the size of the kit. For a professional service it can cost anywhere from $19 - $75 for a regular bikini wax, upwards of $100 for a Brazilian, not counting gratuity and any state tax.
- Shaving: Shaving your bikini line doesn't necessarily have to cost a lot but can depending on how often you shave, the price of your products and how many you use.
Waxing: It is pulling out the hair from the follicle, no to mention this is a sensitive zone especially as you take hair off that's farther in. The amount of pain depends on your personal threshold, the tech, the application and removal technique and type of wax used.
- Shaving: It should be painless, but you don't want to be careful and avoid getting any nicks and cuts in this zone.
Level of Difficulty
Waxing: It’s easy to make an appointment and let a pro do the work. Waxing your own bikini line can be tricky getting the technique down, and can be difficult to make the lines even and straight on both sides.
- Shaving: Very easy.
A trim is nice but if you nothing really beats knowing that that special someone groomed just for you. We hope everyone finds a shaving system that works best for them.
- Tags: adult store Adult Store Naples adult toy coochy cream health and wellness http://intimatesadultboutique.com/ intimate store Intimates adult Boutique Jack and Jill Adult Superstore lifestyle sex shop sex shop naples sex store sex Store Naples sex toy sex toy naples sex toy store sexual health sexual wellness shave shaving shaving cream shaving technique valentines day
- Tim Sizemore